Quote me for my business needs
- Great for new or existing businesses
- Customised pricing
- Fixed, Mobile or Wifi options available
- No minimum merchant service fee
- Settle to any bank
- No joining fee
Benefits of Mobile EFTPOS
No need for a phone line
As mobile EFTPOS machines work using a SIM card there is no need to maintain and run a traditional phone line. This is great as it means that you do not need to pay the monthly line rental charges that come with a traditional telephone line. It also means that you can use your EFTPOS terminal while you are on the phone. Sometimes, when a business has just 1 phone line and shares this with the EFTPOS machine the business would not be able to use the phone and EFTPOS at the same time. This means that when using the EFTPOS machine customers calling the business would get the engaged tone and could potentially try calling a competitor.
It's nbnTM ready!
nbnTM is the new broadband network that is currently being built in Australia. As this new network is rolled out across the country, the traditional telephone lines will become obsolete. When this happens, any EFTPOS machines that currently operate using a traditional telephone line will need to be upgraded to a mobile device. Make sure you are nbnTM ready and have a mobile EFTPOS device well ahead of the telephone line switch off!
Take the terminal with you
The mobile portable EFTPOS terminals can be taken with you outside of your business. The portable terminals work anywhere that has Telstra mobile coverage. This means if you have a trade fair or have an event – you'll be able to take the terminal with you and take payments where ever you are.
Great for a mobile business
If your business is mobile and always on the move – a portable mobile EFTPOS terminal will provide a fantastic way to take money on the move. A mobile mechanic, or mobile hairdresser can take the terminal with them and accept payments anywhere with Telstra mobile coverage. This allows a mobile business to provide more expensive services as customers can pay with card. They can also provide more services as customers are not limited by the amount of cash that they have on them. By having a mobile terminal a business can ensure that they collect payment on the spot. This minimises the need to chase payment after completing a job.
There are some requirements, but we help you every step of the way.
An EFTPOS merchant service is a financial product and due to this there are a number of requirements that need to be adhered to in order to complete an application. IF Business Solutions has been assisting businesses across Australia obtain new merchant ETPOS services for more than 10 years. This gives us a great understanding of what is required and we use this knowledge to assist our customers and make the application process as easy as possible.
There are a number of requirements that must be fulfilled in order for an EFTPOS merchant application to be successful. These are detailed in three different sections below:
1. Requirements of the Business
- The business with which you wish to obtain the merchant service must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- ASIC must hold a valid registration of the business name and company name if applicable.
- A business bank account is required for funds to be settled in to. This cannot be a personal account or any other form of financial account.
- The name of the business bank account must be the same as the registered legal business entity name.
2. Requirements of the Applicant
- You must be the director of the business, partner of the business or sole trader in order to apply for an EFTPOS merchant service.
- If a business has multiple directors, then a maximum of two directors must sign the EFTPOS application. With a partnership then all partners are required to sign the EFTPOS application.
- It’s required that all applicants are permanent Australian residents.
3. Requirements of Documentation
- Each partner or director will need to submit a copy of their driving license and/or passport.
- In order to verify your settlement account details a copy of a bank statement for your business bank account is required.
- Evidence of your business trading address is required. This is usually shown in the form of a utility bill.
Delivery of the EFTPOS terminal is usually 5-7 business days from the day that the application has been successfully received.
Ready to get started?
Just complete our quick form so we have your details and we'll be in touch with the next steps.Sign-Up Now
Features of IF EFTPOS
TAP and GO
Contactless payments enabled by default for fast transactions
Freedom to use the Telstra mobile network or WiFi
Add your Logo
Promote your business and brand with every transaction
10 Seconds Answer Time
We don't keep you waiting when you call us for support
Call 1800 EFTPOS
(1800 338 767)
Sign Up Now
Please complete our sign-up form and we'll be in touch with next steps.
Get a Quote Now
Please complete our quote form and we'll be in touch with next steps.
Fire away with any questions and we'll be straight back to you.