Quote me for my business needs
- Great for new or existing businesses
- Customised pricing
- Fixed, Mobile or Wifi options available
- No minimum merchant service fee
- Settle to any bank
- No joining fee
Benefits of EFTPOS machines
Accept all major credit and debit cards
Australia sees more and more customers wanting to pay using a card rather than cash. It is important for a business to accept credit or EFTPOS debit cards in order not to miss out of business.
Support TAP and GO payments
Also known as Contactless, Pay Pass or Pay Wave, this is the fastest and most convenient way to pay for something. It is now expected by the consumer that they can pay using this method so it's important that a business can accept this method of payment. Having access to TAP and GO payments means a business can take payments quickly and efficiently and staff can get on with serving the next customer in line. All our terminals support TAP and GO payments.
Improve your business cash flow
By accepting card payments this reduces the need to wait for cheques to clear. The money taken from card payments is transferred to your bank on a daily basis (business days only) and you have the cash the very next day.
Built in customer surcharging available
Our eftpos facility has a built in surcharging facility that allows the EFTPOS costs to be offset by adding a surcharge to the transaction. This is becoming more and more popular in small business where they wish to offset the cost of the transaction.
Increase your brand awareness
Add your logo to the terminal screen and print it on your customers receipts. This is free feature that the banks don’t offer and allows you to use the terminal to increase brand awareness.
Online reporting available
A free online account management tool allows you to view, manage and easily reconcile your daily transactions, giving you maximum visibility and control.
Reduce cash handling
Card payments are the most secure method of payment. No cash handling is required and money is securely deposited to your bank the very next day (business days only).
Make your business mobile
A mobile EFTPOS merchant terminal gives a business the option to take their terminal to any location in Australia with Telstra mobile coverage. This is great for markets and mobile businesses. It is also very convenient to be able to move the terminal around within a business. For example taking the terminal to a table at a restaurant rather than requesting the customer go to the front desk to make payment. It also means that you are nbnTM and not reliant on a traditional telephone line.
Accept tips quickly and easily
For restaurants the ability to take tips on an EFTPOS machine is essential. Customers carry less cash than they used to and often need the ability to leave a tip using a credit or debit card. Our terminals offer this functionality and make it easy and quick for customers to leave a tip.
There are some requirements, but we help you every step of the way.
An EFTPOS merchant service is a financial product and due to this there are a number of requirements that need to be adhered to in order to complete an application. IF Business Solutions has been assisting businesses across Australia obtain new merchant ETPOS services for more than 10 years. This gives us a great understanding of what is required and we use this knowledge to assist our customers and make the application process as easy as possible.
There are a number of requirements that must be fulfilled in order for an EFTPOS merchant application to be successful. These are detailed in three different sections below:
1. Requirements of the Business
- The business with which you wish to obtain the merchant service must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- ASIC must hold a valid registration of the business name and company name if applicable.
- A business bank account is required for funds to be settled in to. This cannot be a personal account or any other form of financial account.
- The name of the business bank account must be the same as the registered legal business entity name.
2. Requirements of the Applicant
- You must be the director of the business, partner of the business or sole trader in order to apply for an EFTPOS merchant service.
- If a business has multiple directors, then a maximum of two directors must sign the EFTPOS application. With a partnership then all partners are required to sign the EFTPOS application.
- It’s required that all applicants are permanent Australian residents.
3. Requirements of Documentation
- Each partner or director will need to submit a copy of their driving license and/or passport.
- In order to verify your settlement account details a copy of a bank statement for your business bank account is required.
- Evidence of your business trading address is required. This is usually shown in the form of a utility bill.
Delivery of the EFTPOS terminal is usually 5-7 business days from the day that the application has been successfully received.
Ready to get started?
Just complete our quick form so we have your details and we'll be in touch with the next steps.Sign-Up Now
Features of IF EFTPOS
TAP and GO
Contactless payments enabled by default for fast transactions
Freedom to use the Telstra mobile network or WiFi
Add your Logo
Promote your business and brand with every transaction
10 Seconds Answer Time
We don't keep you waiting when you call us for support
Call 1800 EFTPOS
(1800 338 767)
Sign Up Now
Please complete our sign-up form and we'll be in touch with next steps.
Get a Quote Now
Please complete our quote form and we'll be in touch with next steps.
Fire away with any questions and we'll be straight back to you.